Obama to Allow Unlawful Searching of PC's, Laptops, and Media Devices

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they are already doing this without our knowledge.

One purpose of tv and the mainstream news is to direct and control people. This story, like most others, creates fear which is the idea as there is little an individual can do.

Nevertheless, we still have control over the destination of our soul, so make sure you are right with God and have put your complete faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, His cross and resurrection. Then come what may, you will have peace in the journey both now and for eternity. It's a win-win situation, folks.


source

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me."
Hebrews 13:5,6

No comments: