To Vote or Not to Vote?



To vote or not to vote? That is the question!

Me? I am praying but I'm not voting for either McCain nor Obama.

To vote for someone who promotes abortion (Obama) or to vote for someone who promotes the killing of the innocent/war (McCain), I see no difference. Both parties are two sides of the same coin. Besides, the vote is rigged to get who the wicked elite want in and the Lord Jesus Christ/God is ultimately in control of it all anyway.

In scripture (1 Tim 2) we are told to pray for kings and those in authority and that's what I do but I will not promote anyone who blatantly disobeys the Word of God by shedding innocent blood.

So that's my political 2 cents for what it's worth.

Proverbs 6
16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.


No comments: