Tender Mercies


Today while reading the Bible my heart was pierced as I read about the tender mercies of God. It reminds me of this sweet "puppy love" poster I recently found at a second hand shop.

As we go into the new year, let's remember that nothing is new to God and when our faith is in His Son we can rest in His promises of tender mercies.

  1. Psalm 25:6
    Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
    Psalm 25:5-7 (in Context) Psalm 25 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Psalm 40:11
    Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.
    Psalm 40:10-12 (in Context) Psalm 40 (Whole Chapter)
  3. Psalm 51:1
    Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
    Psalm 51:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 51 (Whole Chapter)
  4. Psalm 69:16
    Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
    Psalm 69:15-17 (in Context) Psalm 69 (Whole Chapter)
  5. Psalm 77:9
    Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah.
    Psalm 77:8-10 (in Context) Psalm 77 (Whole Chapter)
  6. Psalm 79:8
    O remember not against us former iniquities: let thy tender mercies speedily prevent us: for we are brought very low.
    Psalm 79:7-9 (in Context) Psalm 79 (Whole Chapter)
  7. Psalm 103:4
    Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
    Psalm 103:3-5 (in Context) Psalm 103 (Whole Chapter)
  8. Psalm 119:77
    Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.
    Psalm 119:76-78 (in Context) Psalm 119 (Whole Chapter)
  9. Psalm 119:156
    Great are thy tender mercies, O LORD: quicken me according to thy judgments.
    Psalm 119:155-157 (in Context) Psalm 119 (Whole Chapter)
  10. Psalm 145:9
    The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
    Psalm 145:8-10 (in Context) Psalm 145 (Whole Chapter)

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

The Lord JesusChrist
Matthew 11:28,29

No comments: