I am most thankful for Jesus


Today we spent Thanksgiving with friends and had a wonderful time - good food and good fellowship!

I am very thankful for all my friends and my family but I am most thankful to God for His Son, Jesus who is the author and finisher of my faith and who for the joy set before him, endured the cross, despising the shame and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Thank You, Lord Jesus!

From Hebrews 12
1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

4Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

Hebrews 12


Hebrews 13

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i m very thankful to Jesus........ i love you a lot u r my god my parent n all... i love you a lot you really did a lot for me Jesus knows wht his/her child need.. being very true and have faith in god...he will be always wd you ... whn u pray him from ur internal soul..

again i love you Jesus ...please keep on blessing on ur child..

Your Child.