God thinks about you and me... A LOT!


This past weekend I visited a friend who lives in Pacifica, a beautiful sea coast city just south of San Francisco which normally is socked in with fog but was clear as a bell both Saturday and Sunday.

Marilyn and I went to high school together and reconnected at a recent reunion when we discovered we both were Christians. Our common bond being the Lord Jesus Christ brought us even closer than ever, more than sisters!

As we walked from her home to the pier and watched the waves splash on the sand, I was reminded of the scripture in Psalm 139:

17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Thank You, LORD God for never leaving us nor forsaking us and for sending us Your only begotten Son Who died, rose from the dead and lives today in order to give us eternal life by faith in Him - this is the Good News!

No comments: