Friends

Mary, Mary, Cathy, Jeanne
Our high school reunion has rekindled MANY old friendships and the women in this photo were in my kindergarten class!

What a delight to reconnect and rekindle old friendships.

Friends are so important to each of us.

And for me, my VERY BEST FRIEND is the Lord Jesus Christ Who is ALWAYS there for me no matter what. His love for me is so great that He laid down his life for me. This is amazing love.

He says in John 15, "This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. These things I command you, that ye love one another."













Cathy, Dona, Cathy, and Don

No comments: