WHY WAS 9/11 INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST CHRISTOPHER BOLLYN ARRESTED?
Christopher Bollyn, investigative journalist for American Free Press, was beaten and arrested on trumped-up charges at his home in Hoffman Estates
Posted By: Christopher Bollyn

Date: Wednesday, 16 August 2006, 3:03 a.m.

9/11 INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST HARASSED AND BEATEN AT HIS HOME BY UNDERCOVER COPS

It's after 2 a.m. in the morning, my deadline is tomorrow, and I have been beaten up by the local police and my right elbow is sorely hurting, but I need to write down exactly what happened to me today before I go to sleep. Otherwise I will forget important details.

I was harassed, beaten, and shocked with a Tazer-like gun in my front yard before my wife and children, and then abused for 6 hours by the ADL-trained local police. I have every reason to believe it is because of my journalistic investigation into 9/11. I have been threatened before in my career as a journalist, but this is the first time I have been intentionally beaten and abused - by the cops. (
continued...)

AFTER YOU READ WHAT HAPPENED, call Mayor William McLeod and ask for an investigation: 847-781-2604. The arresting officer's name is Fitzgerald. Email Police Chief Clint Herdegen at clint.herdegen@hoffmanestates.org.

No comments: