WHAT IS TRUE LIBERTY?

Luke 4 tells us that it was the custom for Jesus to teach in synagogues wherever he went. On one sabbath day while in his hometown of Nazareth, Jesus went into the synagogue, stood up to read and was given the book of the prophet Esaias (Isaiah) in which he read: "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord."

In America, we all have seen in photos or seen in person the Statue of Liberty located in New York. Did you know that this is a Masonic replica of the Babylonian goddess, Ishtar, the Mother of Harlots? From The Forbidden Knowledge: "You probably didn't realize it but America is steeped in Idols! Yes and the Statue of Liberty is actually a replica of the Babylonian goddess 'Ishtar' the Mother of Harlots and the goddess of Freedom/Liberty. This 'artwork' was created by a Freemason who wanted to honor a Masonic doctrine that dates back to before Nimrod! Statue of Liberty - Semiramis - The Statue of Liberty is another Brotherhood symbol highlighting the lighted torch. The Statue of Liberty is actually the Statue of Liberties - the liberties perpetrated on the American people by the Brotherhood. There she stands on her island in New York Harbour holding her torch of freedom and Americans believe she is the symbol of their liberty in the Land of the Free. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Statue of Liberty was given to New York by French Freemasons and her mirror image stands on an island in the River Seine in Paris. These statues of liberty are representations of Queen Semiramis and Isis et al, with the rays of the Sun around her head. The ancients symbolized the Sun in this way. And they are not holding the torch of liberty, but the torch of the illuminated ones, the reptilian Elite. The Statue of Liberty is a Brotherhood symbol which says: We control this country and we are telling you so, but you are too stupid to see it!"

So we continue to pray that America wakes up from the deceptive lies and discovers the Truth which brings true liberty. Remember, true liberty and freedom comes only through a personal relationship with the Son of God, the Savior, the Creator of us all, the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Cathy Palmer said...

Hi Jenny,

That is quite a website - someone worked very hard to prove why they think God is imaginary.

For me, I thought I was a Christian but I didn't go to church nor did I read the bible. Hey, I wasn't Jewish, so I must be a Christian, right? Well, one day someone told me that God loves me so much that he sent his son to die for me. Huh? They said this Jesus then rose from the dead 3 days later. This was all new to me at the time. I was then a young wife with a baby and totally frustrated in every area of my life. You see, over the years I had searched for truth in various religions and lifestyles, but nothing satisfied. So I got to the place of saying, "Forget it!" and put everything away from me, including my bible which I never read.

Then one day after hearing about Jesus, his cross and resurrection, I got on my knees alone in my living room and asked God to forgive me.

All I can tell you is sometime during the next few days, something happened. It felt like I had been alone in a dark, deep hole when suddenly I was lifted out and put on a mountain top where I could see clear blue skies for the first time in my life - wow! Peace and joy filled my heart - who was this Jesus anyway? I wanted to know more about him and began reading the Bible. Everytime I thought about him dying on the cross for me, I would start crying - weird, I thought at the time. Now I realize that God was healing my broken heart and changing me from the inside out.

Jenny, you may not believe in God, but I know he believes in you - in fact, he made you... your beautiful eyes and sweet smile, he loves you, Jenny. But maybe you're mad at him because you've been hurt. I'm sorry for your pain - life can be so unfair. But just as it was for me, your sin separates you from God and it is only by faith in his Son can you be reconciled to your heavenly Father. When we put our faith in the Jesus who shed his blood for us on the cross, we become a new person in Christ and this is totally awesome!

Cathy