THE MASONIC FOUNDATIONS OF THE UNITED STATES

From Watch Unto Prayer: "Christians have been led to believe that the government of the United States of America is based on the basic principles of Christian morality, which have their origin in the Scriptures. Notable for propagating this misinformation are D. James Kennedy, author of a book promoting astrology, and Peter Marshall, Jr. (son of the late U.S. Senate Chaplain) who wrote The Light and The Glory. However, both of these ministers are members of the Council for National Policy, a secret organization founded by the globalist Council on Foreign Relations which has an anti-Christian agenda. Historical evidence militates against the view that those who formulated the fundamental documents of American government were Christians. To the contrary, not a few who wrote and signed the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation and the Constitution were Deists, Theists and Freemasons... On the U.S. dollar bill is displayed the Great Seal of the United States, which contains important symbols of Freemasonry: the All-Seeing Eye, the Great Pyramid, the Six-Pointed Star, the Eagle, the phrases Annuit Coeptis and Novus Ordo Seclorum, and the motto E Pluribus Unum. Altogether, the Masonic symbolism on the dollar bill reveals in a code the true origins and destiny of the United States."

"Those poor Pilgrims who brought Christianity to the New World in the early 1600s were soon co-opted by the wealthy Judeo-Freemasons who engineered the American Revolution. This cabal of aristocratic revolutionaries established a government that was independent of the Old World and based wholly on Judeo-Masonic principles. In the new Masonic government, members of the Roman Catholic Church, which had suppressed the Jewish Templars in Europe, were even barred from holding public office. After the Masonic takeover of America in 1776, the Judeo-Freemasons would hold the reigns of the government of the United States and determine its destiny, rather than Christians... In 1856, the American poet Walt Whitman wrote to his fellow Freemason, Ralph Waldo Emerson, that the United States is a “work in progress” which would have to die for the Judeo-Masonic Plan of world conquest, and a New World Order, to come into being." (from DEATH OF THE PHOENIX - FINAL ACT FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA)

JOHN 8:21-32
"Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come. Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come. And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. They understood not that he spake to them of the Father. Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him. As he spake these words, many believed on him. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

WAKEUP ARTICLE
9-11: Controlling the Message by Christopher Bollyn - 19 May 2006
The mainstream media can no longer avoid the red-hot 9-11 issues, such as evidence of pre-planted explosives in the World Trade Center. But rather than presenting all of the facts, the message is being carefully controlled to suppress the evidence of Israeli involvement in the attacks and media complicity in the cover-up.

1 comment:

Greg Stewart said...

Ok, this is going to far. Freemasonry had NO hand in creating the great seal. Just so you know, the only confirmed Freemason on the first committee to make the seal was Ben Franklin, and his suggestion for it wasn't an incomplete pyramid, but instead Moses Crossing the Red Sea, a very Christian motif.

The eye, a common device to indicate divinity in that era, is used in way to represent our country as a Godly one, and not one based on ungodly principals. We were a fair DEMOCRACY, and not a monarchy.

The emblem was developed in 4 committees over 6 years, finally establishing the one we know today. they emblems represent a lot of things but are in no way sinister or contrary to the early pilgrims. I almost dare say your statement like this is un-American and unpatriotic. This country guarantees the freedom of all faiths Christian or otherwise, and to presume it should follow a Christian mandate is ludicrous and again, un-American.

Read it for yourself. This is a great breakdown on the seal, not someone's presumptions on what they think it should mean.
http://www.greatseal.com/committees/firstcomm/index.html