BE NOT WISE IN YOUR OWN EYES
Sometimes we just think too much instead of trusting God. For example, a few years ago, when I quit my job and moved to another state to go to Bible school, it made no sense to the natural mind because I was in debt for over $30,000. However, I did it because I believed this was how the Lord was leading me. Long story short, by the time I finshed school, I was debt free!

Now after living in east Germany as a missionary 3+ years, I am back in the USA. And today begins a new chapter in my life. Again I have quit my job and in a couple of hours I'm driving to New Orleans to live and work as a volunteer with Common Ground . I don't know too much about any of this yet but that's ok because I believe this is what the Lord wants me to do. Trust and obey as there is no other way to be happy in Jesus!

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones." (Proverbs 3:5-8)

No comments: