A foggy day at the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California
WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT (2 Cor 5:7)
This morning is is quite foggy outside and I am reminded of another foggy day when I lived just north of San Francisco several years ago. My drive to work in the fog on winding roads through the country was a bit challenging, however, it was then that the Lord spoke to my heart saying: "Even though it is foggy and you can not see very well at all, the sun is still shining brightly up in the sky above the fog. And so it is, in your journey in life when the path is difficult and not clear, remember that I am always with you and just a whisper away." May your foggy days days be filled with joy as you put your trust in God who promises to never leave you nor forsake you! His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, says, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6) Follow Him!

No comments: